It’s been six months since I first did this little meme, so I thought it was about time to roll it out again and see how much has changed in that time.
My Top 5 Must-Haves of the Moment:
- Bananas – still a staple of Jag’s diet, but no longer super expensive.
- Chocolate – Cadbury Dairy Milk, thanks Santa!
- Bacon & Eggs
- Licorice Sticks – Yum!
- Coca Cola – Yep, still trying to kick the habit.
In My Wardrobe …
- Khaki drill shorts
- Hello Kitty Zombie T-Shirt – yeah I’m probably far too old for this kind of thing nowadays, but it makes me giggle 😉
- Thongs (or Flip Flops or Jandals, depending where you’re from)
- Gym gear
In My Bag …
- Smartphone – HTC Desire HD
- Squizzillion keys on a red carabiner
- Large Moleskine Journal – A brand spanking new journal for a brand new year. It’s the Moleskine Peanuts 60th Anniversary edition, with Charlie Brown on the front cover.
- Lamy Safari fountain pen loaded with Noodlers’ Purple Martin ink
- Pineapple Chapstick
On My Telly …
- Hawaii Five-O
- The Big Bang Theory
- True Blood
- … um, we got rid of our Pay-TV this year and I find I don’t watch anywhere near as much TV now.
In My Headphones …
- Snow Patrol
- The Fray
- Lady Gaga – on my exercise playlist.
- The Cure – always on my playlist.
- Concrete Blonde
In My Google Reader … (read with Feedly)
- Courage-Hope-Strength Tumblr – lots of inspiration and motivation here
- Letters & Journals – the title says it all 🙂
- Rhodia Drive – always lots of cool stationery to look at here
- Dilbert Daily Comic Strip
- Cappuccino And Art Journal – still my favourite snail mail read.
(List idea originally stolen from Bianca over at Goodnight Little Spoon.)