Six interesting articles, images or what-nots I’ve come across on the web this week.
- Love these Be A Healthier You printable pages from The Project Girl. They’re US letter paper sized, but I printed one out on A5 so it would fit my organiser and it’s perfect!
- Would love to make a quilted cover for my moleskine a journal. Checking out these for inspiration: Bloom Journal Cover Tutorial, Sew Me Something Good Patchwork Quilted Journal Cover and right down the bottom of this post from Diary of a Quilter is a cute journal cover, inspired by the All People Quilt tutorial (link to PDF file under the image).
- On Pinterest? Check out this great collection of Mail Art pins.
- Also discovered via Pinterest, these absolutely gorgeous lavender-filled vintage postcard sachets.
- Some printable writing paper – cute Bunny Love paper by tho-be on Deviant Art.
- Looking for Christmas themed writing paper? Here’s some winter paper to print from PinkWool.com and some beautiful Letters to Santa from A Little Delightful blog.