Many moons ago I started maintaining a list of online journaling resources on my computer. Over time the list grew and grew and was eventually moved from my computer to a webpage at Squidoo.com.
It surprised me how popular it became, as it was originally just a list I used myself. But over the years the visitors kept coming and I kept adding more and more resources as I came across them.
So if you’re after some prompts to kickstart a journaling session, or just looking for some fresh ideas and inspiration, please check out A Goldmine of Journal Writing Prompts!
Six interesting articles, images or what-nots I’ve come across on the web this week.
- 16 Life Lessons I’ve Learnt From Journaling from Kaizen Journaling – a great article that got me thinking about what life lessons I’ve learnt from my own journals
- The Journal Fodder Junkies Challenge – visual journaling challenge prompts
- List of Lists for Journaling – an oldie that I come back to all the time, aimed at getting the kids journaling but I always find a good fun idea or two in here for me too
- Free Journaling Prompts from Dale Anne Potter at Spreading Positive Creativity
- The Art of Journaling – thoughts on how a journal differs from daily diary keeping
- What’s In Your Journal? – another good article with 16 reasons to keep a journal